Broke

Remember me,
With a grin upon my face…
So you’ll understand
I cherish all the things weve shared
Don’t forget that im,
Always here when you are down
Just cry out loud
So I can feel im still alive

Coz baby I am vanishing
Cant blame the wind
And don’t try to pretend
You need me there
Coz baby im driftin away
Melted by rain
It seems that you don’t even know
I started vanishing
-Mink
---
What would you do if the only person who could make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry?
- Anon
---
peOple haVe tHe frEEdom tO lOve. To cHoose who We giVe oUr heArtS tO. bUt, wHat'S tHe uSe oF thIs frEedOm...iF tHe pErsOn yOu Love, aLso hAs thE fReeDom nOt to LovE yOu bAcK
- from a friendster account shout out
---

Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I’d know it for myself. My heart… It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it’s trying to escape because it doesn’t belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I’d wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts, no goods, no demonstrations of devotion — nothing, but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.
- Yvaine played by Claire Danes (Stardust)

---

but this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close.
- Sonnet XVII by Pablo Neruda

---

I sped and caught up with her as she entered the kitchen. "...Thank you nga pala," I tried to say. I must've muttered some of the syllables because she seemed to take an eternity to reply. "Baket?" she asked as she poured coffee into the 2 mugs beside the 2 plates on the small kitchen table.
"For waking me up," I said. She smiled at me. Suddenly it doesn't feel like its too cold out anymore.
- Aldrin (www.maidinmakati.blogspot.com)

---

When you build your future around a particular person, definitely that means one major preparation. You have to plan, project, design and envision all the steps to make it better if not the best life there is. But when you realize that the person whom you envisioned to share the fortress that you ve been trying to build, brick by brick, doesn’t build his future around you, then…
- Mink's unfinished post

---

"And then, there's another kind of love: the cruelest kind. The one that almost kills its victims. Its called unrequited love. Of that I am an expert. Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other. But what about the rest of us? What about our stories, those of us who fall in love alone? We are the victims of the one sided affair. We are the cursed of the loved ones. We are the unloved ones, the walking wounded. The handicapped without the advantage of a great parking space!"

- Iris Simpkons, played by Kate Winslet (The Holiday)

---

Would I leave the person who were there during the worst time of my life and help me start over just to be with the person I love? No matter how I would like to put it, there is only one answer that my futile, stubborn, rush, and irrational mind. Yes I will. I mean, there is no point at all in being in a relationship with someone if the only reason you are with that person is because you owe him/her. And even though you have grown to love that person, you are just kidding yourself. You know who your heart is aching for. You know who you will be happy with.
- Someone Says

3 comments:

haaaaayyyy, tap on your shoulder

 

The more you ruv someone, the more you want to kirr him,

The more you ruv someone, the more you wishing him dead.

 

Post a Comment